The registration to the Congress and Precongress Courses must be done online, with the procedure
hereafter described, within 28 September 2016. After this date you have to register onsite, providing
copy of the bank transfer. Onsite payment can only be made by cash or bank check.
For any problem, please contact the Organising Secretariat.
The Registration Form have to be filled online and a copy of the bank transfer statement must be uploaded to complete the registration. An appropriate document to certify the status of "student" or "SINC member" must be also upload, if those options are selected. It is recommended to arrange for these documents in advance, before starting the online registration procedure.
ATTENTION: THE NAME OF THE FILES TO BE UPLOADED MUST NOT EXCEED 30 CHARACTERS AND SHOULD NOT CONTAIN SPECIAL CHARACTERS.
Payment can be done by bank transfer only.
|Before 31 July 2016||After 31 July 2016|
Student SIAMOC member
|Precongress Course 1:
Gait Analyis and spasticity
|Precongress Course 2:
Movement Analysis by means of magneto-inertial sensors
|Precongress Course 3:
Movement analysis in rehabilitation (in collab. with GIS Neuroscience - AIFI)
GIS Neuroscience member
|Social dinner||€ 45,00
- The fees are VAT exented as to article 10, comma 1, n.20, DPR 633/1972 and include the revenue stamp of 2 €.
- At congress desk a receipt of registration payment will be issued. If you need an invoice, please fill the specific section in the form. - The status of "SIAMOC member" will be verified by SIAMOC secretary.
- The status of "student" and "SINC member" must be certified with an appropriate certificate, that will be required in electronic format (PDF or doc) to complete the registration.
- Congress Kit and abstract book
- Certification of attendance
- Coffee breaks and buffet lunches
- Welcome Cocktail
- Italian Medical Education (ECM) credits, to those entitled
- Precongress courses (to be indicated in the registration form)
- Social dinner (to be indicated in the registration form)
Precongress courses have a limited number of participants (courses 1 and 2: max 30; course 3: max 40). Registrations will be accepted in chronological order of arrival.
Compute the total fee (Congress Registration fee + Precongress Course fee, if requested +
Social dinner fee, if requested) and proceed with the bank transfer payment to:
Fondazione Don Carlo Gnocchi Onlus
Banca Intesa, filiale 1980 Milano
In the bank transfer please specify your Surname, Name and the words "SIAMOC 2016". No registration will be accepted without a document certifying the bank transfer.
Cancellations must be communicated by postal mail, email or fax to the Organising Secretariat as soon as possible. 50% of the paid fee will be refunded for cancellations communicated before 9 September 2016, no refund will be made thereafter. Refunds will be issued after the end of the Congress.
The social dinner will be in a typical Milanese restaurant on Friday 7 October 2016. The cost of the dinner is € 45,00 and it is not included in the Registration fee. Those interested have to indicate in the Registration Form and add its cost in the final payment.
For all precongress courses and the SIAMOC Congress the accreditation to Italian ECM (Continuing Medical Education) system has been obtained for medical doctors (all specializations) and all health care professions.
The number of ECM credits assigned is the following:
The provider for ECM credits is Fondazione Don Carlo Gnocchi Onlus (ID 532).
February 2016: call for abstracts
30 May 2016: deadline for abstract submission
30 June 2016: notification of acceptance
31 July 2016: early registration deadline
5 - 8 October 2016: Congress
IRCCS Santa Maria Nascente
Fondazione Don Carlo Gnocchi
Via Capecelatro, 66 20148 Milano
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Germany License.